TAKEOUT AND CATERING ORDERING FOR RESTAURANTS
Food ordering technology created for your brand
How it works
How customers will place orders
User places online order from your website or mobile app
- Responsive desktop and mobile website
- iOS & Android mobile apps
- Walk-up In-store tablet kiosk
- Facebook ordering button
- Free marketing materials for promotion
How you will receive orders
You receive a real-time notification about the order
- Receive orders by receipt printer, tablet, fax, email or SMS
- POS Integration available – Contact us
- Free iOS tablet app to view orders: BiteCommand
- Use any computer to view incoming orders
- Automated phone calls to notify employees of new orders
Customer gets confirmation
User receives order confirmation and delivery time
- Your customer receives an SMS and email confirmation
- They know when to expect their food
- Manage your customers expectations
Prepare the food, Simple!
You start cooking and preparing the food!
BiteHeist’s branded restaurant ordering software provides you with customer analytics, marketing automation, and many more features to help you maximize revenue, increase customer retention and surpass the competition. For just a flat monthly fee, with no commission taken, our feature-packed solution provides the most streamlined online ordering platform for restaurants.
Hempen Hill BBQ
We didn’t have the knowledge or time to put together an online food ordering system. BiteHeist did everything to get us up and running and now it’s a part of our DNA. Best $79 we spend each month.Kathy - Owner
We moved from Eat24 to BiteHeist because the high commissions were cutting into our profits. Now customers order directly from us through our food ordering system and we aren’t penalized for larger orders.Rob - Owner
We chose BiteHeist to power our restaurant mobile ordering and we can’t live without it now. Our customers wanted it and now they order more often and spend more money. Best of all, we aren’t charged a commission per order!Rose - Owner
Keep it simple!
– Simple User Interface
– Easy to read text
– Customizable Options and Modifiers
– Order My Usual and Popular Picks options
– Secure checkout with credit and debit card
– Store cards security with Tokenization
– Funds deposited into your account daily
Frequently Asked Questions
How are you different from Grubhub and UberEats?
Do you charge a commission per order?
Only if you want to be charged that way! We have several pricing models to choose from!
What services and products are included?
- Menu set up
- Order site design with your logo and branding
- Website ordering
- Mobile web ordering
- 24/7 customer support
- In-store ordering kiosk
- Google My Business set up
- Payment processing for taking payment online
Are there any other costs for optional services?
- $299 – Receipt printer to receive orders
- $999 – iOS & Android mobile apps
Is online ordering Patented?
Yes. Ameranth owns the patent for online ordering. We have the license and are legally authorized to sell our services offering protection to our clients. You can see from this site that they are suing companies and winning: http://www.ameranth.com/news.html Patents: 8,146,077; 9,009,060; 9,747,651
What is the Ordering Kiosk?
If you have been to Panera Bread or MacDonalds lately, you will see they have ordering kiosks so you don’t need to walk to the counter. This cuts down on costs and increases ordering efficiencies. We built this same service in our tablet Ordering Kiosk and you get it with any BiteHeist account!